The calendar of major international exhibitions and investment events planned for the second half of 2018 abroad
- The 382nd International Conference on Tourism, Transport and Logistics (ICTTL) will be held on August 26-27, Japan, Tokyo. The purpose of the conference is to exchange opinions between scientists, researchers, entrepreneurs, engineers and students in the field of tourism, transport and logistics.
- International tourist exhibition Leisure Leisure 2018 will be held on September 11-13, Russia, Moscow
Topic: transport services (air transport, bus tours, railway transport, car rental), domestic tourism, inbound tourism, outbound tourism, gastronomic tourism, ski resorts, hotel services, children and youth tourism, individual tours, IT technologies, medical tourism, marine cruises, museums, national / regional organizations, education and training, health tourism (balneotherapy, mud, climatic resorts), cognitive (excursion) tourism, adventure tourism, advertising and ma religious tourism, pilgrimage, family tourism, sports tourism, tourism for people with disabilities, airport services, shopping tourism, ecological and agritourism, ethnic tourism https: //www.tourismexpo.ru/
- Caravan Finland, September 21-23, Lahti, Finland.
Development of tourism
- International Tourism Exhibition “IFTMTopResa”, September 25 – 28, France, Paris
Professional meeting place for specialists in tourism and travel in France: this year the exhibition will celebrate its 40th edition.
Website – www.iftm.fr
- Exhibition «CamperbeursHardenberg», September 28-30, Netherlands Exhibition of the tourism industry
- MTEC.Kiev 2018, October 2-4, Ukraine, Kiev
Exhibition and Conference of Medical Tourism
- International Tourism Exhibition and Conference “Tourism and Travel”, October 3-4, Turkmenistan, Avaza
- TourEXPO 2018, October 16-18, Ukraine, Kharkiv
International Exhibition of Tourism and Hospitality Industry
- “TTR II” 18 – 21 October, Romania, Bucharest
Travel and Leisure Exhibition
- International exhibition “WorldTravelShow”, October 19-21, Poland, Warsaw
One of the major tourist exhibitions in Central and Eastern Europe in the modern complex EXPO PTAK with the participation of over 200 countries and regions from around the world (over 500 expositions)
- World Innovation Forum, the tourism industry “WelcomeChallenge” October 23-26, Georgia, Tbilisi
- China International Exhibition of Exclusive Tourism – InternationalLuxuryTravelMarketAsia / ILTMAsia / 2018, October 31-November 2 PRC, Shanghai
- World Tourism Exhibition, 5-7 November, United Kingdom, London
The exhibition covers about 38 sectors of the tourist business – from package tours to extreme leisure, and the number of its direct participants reaches 50,000 people. The exhibition stands are divided according to the regional principle into several large sectors: Africa, North and South America, Asia, Europe, Middle East, Great Britain and Ireland, and a general section of GlobalVillage. Separate platforms are devoted to the exposition of TravelTechShow technology and culinary topics.
- 34th International Tourist Exhibition “Philoxenia” November 9-11 Greece, Thessaloniki
According to the forecasts of the organizing company “TIFHELEXPOS.A.”, More than 400 companies and about 20 thousand guests will take part in it. Being a significant and prestigious event not only in Greece, but also in the whole Balkan region, this event allows states and companies to present their opportunities to the international business community, as well as to acquaint the wide foreign public with their culture and traditions.